releasing children from the curse of illiteracy

http://pemkgsbd.blogspot.com/2016/01/releasing-children-from-curse-of_27.html
Information about Phulbari English Medium K.G School, Bangladesh 

 Phulbari Phulbari English Medium K.G School, Bangladesh. This school was established at a very small town named Phulbari in the district of Dinajpur under the division of Rangpur in 1999. The term “ Phulbari English Medium K.G School, Bangladesh” is a very very well known name to all hereof. This school started her journey with only ten sweet underprivileged children . Now about two hundred sweet underprivileged children including very some sweet tribal children are reading in this school. Most people hereof are uneducated, though they are now getting educated gradually. The people of this country are very weak in English but they are very interested in learning English and English Language. Thinking this subject, we established this school, and named this school Phulbari English Medium K.G School according to the name of Phulbari. Ten devoted, loving and so wonderful teachers have been teaching these sweet children with a great care and so sweet love. We have been teaching these sweet children Bengali ( our national subject), English, Math, Social Science, General Knowledge Book, General Science, Various English Word Books Bengali Word Books, Number Books and Various Letter Books in this school. But we always give very much importance to teaching English Books and English Language. As a Principal, I always feel very very happy and glad seeing these sweet children learn with a great joy and happiness. This school is from class Nursery to Class Five. It is a matter of so great joy and happiness that the sweet children of this school take part in the government completion examination of class five every year and get successful with a great reputation. After getting successful in the government completion examination with a great reputation, these sweet children get the opportunity of getting admitted into various famous schools of this country Bangladesh. They bring a great glory and reputation to our school like this every year. I always feel so and so proud of these sweet children. These sweet children come to our school from around Phulbari and various remote villages. I love these sweet and loving children so much and they also love and respect me so much. Most of these sweet children come to our school from various working class families. The sweet parents of most of these sweet children work in the field and some pull vans, Rickshows and so on. very few of these sweet children come to our school from developed families. I very often ask these children what they have eaten in the morning. Some say that they have eaten rice, some say that they have eaten hand made bread. But when some say that they have not eaten anything because they had no foods at their house, my heart breaks. Our school building is composed with seven class rooms and one office room. This school begins at 10 A.M in the winter season and it runs till 12.30 P.M and it begins at 9 A. M in the summer season and runs till 11.30. These children face a very big problem especially during natural calamities like flood, heavy rains, storms and so on .They can not come to school because their village ways become muddy. When the weather becomes clear, they again begin to come to school. We have been giving these sweet children about everything like pencils, pencil cutters, pens, erasers, scripts, various word books, letter books , various number books etc. We have been giving them these things with the sweet help of some local people. When they stop giving us their sweet help, we have to face a very big problem and again we have to request them for their sweet help for our school children. Sometimes, we give these sweet children biscuits, chocolates, fruits and foods , so that they are encouraged to read. We have been doing all these so wonderful things for these sweet children with the sweet and so kind help of some local wonderful people. So, I always thank these so wonderful and nice people for their so sweet, great and kind help for our school children. I always feel so and so proud of these so wonderful people. I always feel so grateful to these so sweet and wonderful people who have been helping our sweet children. We have been giving these educational materials not only to our own school children, but also to other sweet children, so that they are also encouraged to read. I reformed this school in 2013 with the sweet and great help of my some sweet and wonderful FB brothers, sisters and friends. I always thank my so sweet and wonderful brothers, sisters and friends for their so sweet and wonderful help for our school reformation. I always feel very very grateful to them for their so sweet and kind help for our school reformation. But it is a matter of great sorrows and disappointment that I could not reform this school well. Some of the class rooms get rain water during the rains. So, I feel very afraid when the rains set in. Our school office room is also in very bad condition. It also gets rain water during the rains and all the official thinks get wet. There are only two bath rooms which are not at all sufficient for so many sweet children. There is no ceiling, window scales and door scales in the class rooms. So, the children suffer in the winter and summer seasons. There is no boundary wall in this school. When the school breaks off, the children run in various directions. I feel very afraid at this. The teachers who have been working for these sweet children , are unpaid. I can not give these sweet and wonderful teachers anything as salary or honorarium at the end of month. So, I always feel very sad and so much disappointed. So, sometimes I think if I could give these so sweet and devoted teachers something as salary or honorarium at the end of month. I always think if I can give these so wonderful and devoted teachers something as salary or honorarium, they will be more and more encouraged in teaching these sweet children, though these teachers are always so loving, wonderful and so friendly with these sweet children. These problems always encompass me. Whenever I think deeply about these school problems and these sweet children, I feel so much disappointed but again when I remain in touch with these sweet and loving children, I forget all these problems because these sweet children love me so much. I along with other teachers visit the sweet children in the villages to see how they are and how they are reading. Especially during the winter season, the children easily get the attack of fever and cold. I along with other teachers have to visit them this time. The sweet children and their sweet parents feel so happy and glad getting us among themselves in their homes in the villages. I also feel so happy and glad in keeping in touch with these so sweet and loving children. I have been conducting this school through these problems. If we get any help form any where or any sweet and kind person, we would be very much benefited and ever grateful to him/her for this so great and wonderful. Please you all come ahead with your sweet love and sweet help for these sweet children. A little sweet help from you all would be a great and wonderful help for our school and school sweet children. Please help our school and school children with whatever you can. We would be very much benefited and ever grateful to you for your so kind and sweet help for our school and our school sweet children. Please help us bring a change with your so sweet and great help. Please make a difference through helping these sweet underprivileged children. If you would kindly like to send your sweet love and help, you could send your sweet love and help through our school account number. This is our school account number: Account Name: Phulbari English Medium K.G School, Account Number: 3112-901-12624, Pubali Bank Limited, Phulbari Branch, Dinajpur Bangladesh. Swift code: PUBABDDH. You could as well send your sweet love and help through western union. We can transfer your sweet help to our school account as soon as you send your sweet help through western union because I have heard western union is very easy and very cheap. Please always keep our school and our sweet school children in your thought, prayers and your sweet love. Lots of thanks and my so sweet love. Mukul Nandi Principal Phulbari English Medium K.G School. Phulbari, Dinajpur Bangladesh. e-mail: mukulnandi1972@yahoo.com
http://pemkgsbd.blogspot.com/2016/01/releasing-children-from-curse-of_20.html

http://pemkgsbd.blogspot.com/2016/01/releasing-children-from-curse-of_18.html
Phulbari English Medium K.G School, Bangladesh arranged a picnic for the sweet children in January 26, 2016.The children look very very happy attending this picnic. Their sweet parents also attended this picnic. As a Principal, my joys know no bounds at this. I am so happy and glad doing this much for these sweet children.
http://pemkgsbd.blogspot.com/2016/01/releasing-children-from-curse-of_12.html